You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
1. Your name, email address, physical contact information etc. personally identifiable information
2. Transactional information based on your activities on the sites
3. Community discussions, chats, commentaries, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us
4. Information that you request us to make public on the EverBeauty, Inc. blog, such as short comments or personal experiences about our products, short description of your occupation, business or company or pictures
5. Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including device ID, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information:
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
You agree that we may use your personal information to:
1. provide the services and customer support you request;
2. resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
3. customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
4. tell you about our services, send marketing communications and other information regarding products and promotions based on your communication preferences
5. Deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, e-mails and mobile messages based on your communication preferences
6. Improve the effectiveness of our website, mobile experience, and marketing efforts
7. Conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys
8. To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities and otherwise protect our guests and our business
9. To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas
10. Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you don't wish to receive marketing communications from us, simply indicate your preference in “My Page” or by following the directions provided with the communication or advertisement. You also have the ability to unsubscribe to promotional e-mails via the opt out link included in each e-mail.
- Service Providers
We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, e-mail, mobile marketing, data enhancement provider or security service provider) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
- Legal Requirements
We may disclose information you provide to us when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our guests or others.
Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
We do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your communication preferences at “My Page” so we communicate to you as you prefer. "Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through e-mail.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your EverBeauty, Inc. password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify EverBeauty, Inc. and change your password.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may update, review or correct your online account information at any time online by accessing your password-protected registration page via the "My Page" area of the ChocolateHairs.com. Please note that we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
"Public information" means the information that you request us to make public as well as the information that is always publicly available. You may request us to make your information public such as comments or personal experiences about our products, description about your occupation, business or company, or pictures etc. on EverBeauty, Inc. blog. The information submitted in the public area such as bulletin board, commentaries, discussions etc. on the blog is not considered as personally identifiable information that we shall protect. Therefore we are not responsible for any misusage, any collection and any copyright infringement by a third party in the public area. We can delete improper public information, such as insult to the other user or company, obscene story or contents etc., without consent at any time.